Age spots and sun damage can form on nearly any area of the body, and over the course of a lifetime, most people develop at least a few of them. While these growths rarely pose any medical harm to the people that have them, many people choose to remove them to improve their appearance.
That’s where we come in. Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa is proud to provide patients with a comprehensive selection of treatments that can address age spots and sun damage with minimal downtime and side effects. Contact our Oklahoma City today to schedule a consultation appointment.
Age Spots and Sun Damage
Over time, nearly everyone develops some degree of age spots and sun damage. This can take the form of different types of skin growths, including brown spots, age spots, and melasma. Age spots and sun damage may be the result several different factors, including:
- The amount of collagen, elastin, or melanin naturally present in the skin
- Certain skin conditions
- Environmental exposure over time
What Treatments are Available for Age Spots and Sun Damage at our Practice?
While age spots and sun damage typically do not pose any medical threat to patients, our aesthetic specialists understand that many individuals are interested in removing them for cosmetic reasons.
Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa is proud to offer our patients access to a comprehensive range of procedures to improve the appearance of age spots and sun damage, including:
- Chemical Peels. These non-invasive procedures utilize the rejuvenating abilities of clinical-grade compounds to soften the appearance of dark spots without extended discomfort or downtime.
- BBL Photofacial. The BBL Photofacial harnesses a range of broadband light wavelengths to target the inner structures responsible for the development of age spots and sun damage.
- Halo. The Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser is a state-of-the-art, customizable laser treatment that can be used to target age spots and sun damage by delivering fractional laser energy at a precise depth.
- Elos. By utilizing the power of bi-polar radiofrequency and blue light energies, our specialists use the Elos laser to address sun spots and pigmentation on any area of the body.
- PicoWay®. The PicoWay® laser delivers concentrated laser energy to the skin in a series of quick pulses, each about a picosecond long. The intensity of this laser energy, combined with the photoacoustic effect it has on pigmentation, breaks up pigmentation and removes it from the body.
Think that the age spots and sun damage treatments we offer at Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa could benefit you? Contact our office in Oklahoma City today to schedule a consultation appointment to see if you qualify for treatment. We look forward to hearing from you!