Have you begun to experience headaches, trouble sleeping, fatigue, mood swings, or other changes in your physical or mental health? These could be caused by hormonal changes. While a shift in the balance of hormones is a common part of the aging process, this shift can have a significant impact on overall happiness and well-being. Fortunately, there are a number of treatments patients can undergo to balance out their hormone levels.
Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa is proud to offer our patients access to a comprehensive range of treatments that help them deal with the side effects of hormonal changes and live happily at all ages. Contact our Oklahoma City office today to learn more, or to schedule a consultation appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!
What are the Side Effects of Hormonal Changes?
Both men and women begin to experience hormonal changes as they get older. While these fluctuations are a natural part of the aging process, they can dramatically affect a person’s daily quality of life.
Some of the most common side effects of hormonal changes include:
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Disruptions in sleeping patterns or insomnia
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
- Unexplained fatigue
- Muscle weakness
- Decreased libido
What Treatments are Available for Hormonal Changes at our Practice?
Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa offers our patients a broad range of treatments that address the multi-faceted side effects of hormonal changes, including:
- BioTe®. One of the most direct ways to combat the effects of hormonal changes is to adjust hormone levels directly with BioTe® bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. The hormones administered with BioTe® are chemically identical to those produced by the body, so patients only experience minimal side effects with treatment.
- HCG Diet. The HCG diet can be an excellent tool for patients interested in correcting hormone-caused weight gain. This diet incorporates a low-calorie meal plan and HCG hormone injections to help patients lose weight quickly and safely.
- Nutritional Supplements. Because hormonal changes can have an impact on an individual’s nutrient levels, nutritional supplements are a great way for patients to make sure they are absorbing all of the nutrients they need for their bodies to thrive.
- Sildenafil. Having trouble obtaining or maintaining an erection? Sildenafil can help you improve your sexual performance.
Interested in learning more about our comprehensive treatments for hormonal changes? Contact Longevity Aesthetic and Laser Spa today to schedule a consultation appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!