Lines and wrinkles don’t have to be an inevitable part of getting older. At Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa, we’re proud to offer our patients access to a comprehensive selection of minimally invasive techniques to achieve smooth, youthful-looking skin.
Our practice connects patients in the greater Oklahoma City area with the wellness and cosmetic treatments they need to look and feel their best. If you’d like more information about Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa or are interested in scheduling a consultation appointment, contact us today!
What Causes Lines and Wrinkles to Form?
While everyone develops some degree of lines and wrinkles throughout the course of their lives, where and how quickly these signs of aging appear may vary depending on a few different factors. Smoking, sun damage, dehydration, and certain medications can hasten their development, while environmental and genetic factors also play a role. Lines and wrinkles may also be the result of the repeated facial expressions people make when they speak, smile, frown, or yawn.
What Treatments are Available for Lines and Wrinkles at our Practice?
At Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa, our impressive range of non-invasive and minimally-invasive treatment options allow us to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles in a long-lasting, natural-looking manner. Some of the procedures we offer include:
- BOTOX®/Dysport®. These injectable treatments are ideal for addressing wrinkles and fine lines that occur near the eyes, forehead, and mouth. This is because BOTOX® and Dysport® temporarily relax the muscles that cause these wrinkles to form, allowing them to soften and smooth.
- Chemical Peels. By utilizing the healing and exfoliating properties of clinically-tested compounds, chemical peels carefully remove the uppermost layer of the skin, softening the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while improving the overall quality and texture of the skin.
- Microneedling. Microneedling stimulates the body’s natural renewal processes when a series of small needles are passed over the skin, causing the growth and renewal of its inner and outer tissues.
- Halo. This customizable hybrid fractional laser causes tissues and proteins beneath the skin to coagulate, leading to tighter, softer, wrinkle-free skin.
- Elos. The Elos laser harnesses the power of bipolar radiofrequency and blue light energy to target the structural causes of wrinkles and fine lines. While downtime is usually minimal, patients may experience some side effects after treatment.
- PDO Thread Lift. With the PDO thread lift, patients can dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and facial definition without undergoing a more extensive surgical procedure.
Looking for a place to receive treatment for lines and wrinkles? Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa can help! Contact our Oklahoma City office today to schedule a consultation appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!