Has your facial structure become less defined and youthful-looking as you’ve gotten older? You may be experiencing one of the most common signs of aging — facial volume loss. While lost facial volume can be difficult to regain naturally, Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa provides a comprehensive range of minimally invasive treatments to improve facial fullness.
Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa is proud to connect patients with a broad selection of techniques to improve facial volume loss. If you’d like more information about any of the treatments we offer or are interested in scheduling a consultation appointment at our Oklahoma City office, contact us today!
What Causes Facial Volume Loss?
As people age, they undergo countless biological changes that alter their overall appearance and health, including the loss of facial fat and collagen. Collagen is one of the skin’s most important structure proteins, responsible for its elasticity, tightness, and definition. While declines in these biological compounds are an unavoidable part of getting older, they can be accelerated by factors like genetic makeup and environmental exposure.
What Treatments are Available for Facial Volume Loss at our Practice?
Facial volume loss can leave patients with less defined facial structures and loose skin that leads to the development of wrinkles and fine lines. Fortunately, there are a number of minimally-invasive treatments available at Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa that can help patients restore a youthful, vibrant appearance.
- Juvederm®. With our comprehensive selection of Juvederm® products, patients can add additional volume to the cheeks and midface area and correct fine lines, and wrinkles without unnecessary discomfort or downtime.
- Bellafill®. One of the longest-lasting dermal fillers available on the market today, Bellafill® can provide patients with correction to the nasolabial folds that lasts up to five years.
- Restylane®. This family of hyaluronic acid based fillers softens facial fine lines and wrinkles in a subtle, natural-looking manner. Because we utilize the full selection of Restylane® products, each patient’s treatment is customized to their unique needs.
- PDO Thread Lift. Patients interested in achieving dramatic facial rejuvenation results without surgery or extensive downtime may want to consider the benefits of the PDO thread lift. This procedure uses surgical threads is sculpt a pleasing facial contour, adding definition and fullness while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- PRP Facelift. To achieve optimal results, patients can combine youth restoring filler treatments with the natural and restorative benefits provided by a PRP Facelift. This advanced treatment option promotes the body’s natural restorative functions through the patient’s own blood. Platelet rich cells are separated and re-applied to the to the treatment area. The PRP cells then work to complete the task of rejuvenating the skin through the promotion of collagen production. This treatment can provide you with natural-looking and vibrant skin with no required downtime.
Don’t let facial volume loss get in the way of your confidence — contact Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa today to schedule a consultation appointment. During this appointment, a member of our medical staff will examine your facial volume loss and ask you about your cosmetic goals to create a comprehensive treatment plan that works for you.