Aging skin is perhaps one of the most common elements we all experience. It doesn't matter whether it takes the form of dark spots or fine lines, it makes you look older than what you actually are. Patients who are looking to rejuvenate their skins, BBL skin treatment could be the right option for them.
Nowadays, many people are curious about the combined advantages of BBL & HALO. In order to address a variety of skin issues, these two treatments can serve the purpose. They're more aggressive, as well as effective while combined together.
BBL SKIN TREATMENT
BBL stands for Broad Band Light. It's a laser treatment that uses high-intensity pulsed light. Its main purpose is to stimulate collagen production. By doing this, it improves the overall skin texture. Since BBL skin treatment is precise and powerful, it can target different parts of your body. Apart from that, it can also help you reduce the dark spots.
HALO stands for Hybrid Fractional Laser. Unlike BBL, it uses a dual-wavelength approach to address various skin conditions. From stimulating your body's natural healing power to collagen production, it's a safe option for various skin types.
ADVANTAGES OF COMBINED BBL & HALO
- When it comes to BBL and HALO, both of them are minimally invasive. This means it takes almost no downtime to show results.
- Patients are looking to address a wide range of skin conditions such as dark spots, fine lines, and discoloration, these two treatments can be performed on the same day. It will provide an enhanced result.
- Depending on the size and location, both BBL and HALO take not more than thirty minutes. The patient is no longer required to prepare. They're pretty quick and safe procedures.
- In order to get an additional exfoliative outcome, HALO can be applied right after BBL. It can target skin issues such as pigmentation and discoloration.
- The combined treatments are proven to be effective in producing greater results. It helps you achieve a smoother skin tone and texture and gives you a more youthful appearance. It's expected that most people will experience light swelling as well as redness.
FIND THE RIGHT CLINIC
If you're looking to perform both BBL & HALO, you should prefer visiting Longevity Aesthetics & Laser Spa. Our aestheticians understand every patient and his skincare goals. Call us today to set up an appointment.
**Disclaimer: This content is neither a medical advice nor it imply a doctor-patient relationship.