Is your face changing and looking different than what it looked ten years ago? That is normal, because our facial structure tends to change as we grow. But are you worried it isn't looking as smooth and high in volume as it used to? When we grow old, the skin tends to get wrinkled near our eyes and mouth area. These changes are entirely normal but might be too much to accept.
A dermatologist explains that the skin of our face shifts down, which makes it look saggy. In order to make that look better, you can opt for dermal fillers in Oklahoma City. This treatment helps to improve your facial balance and symmetry. The best part about this treatment is that it is non-surgical, so it is safe. Here are some facts from our specialist to help you understand dermal fillers better.
THINGS THAT MAKE IT UNIQUE
First, most people confuse dermal fillers with Botox, but it isn't the same. According to the dermatologist, dermal fillers are FDA-approved, so it is safe. They are injected into your skin, and it freezes your muscle to reduce wrinkles. They usually have Hyaluronic acid in them, which we already have in our bodies.
This helps our body to regulate nutrients and also maintain water balance in our skin. When more Hyaluronic acid is inserted, it helps to boost the skin's supply and make those wrinkles disappear. Some of the things that make it unique are:
• Dermal fillers help slow aging by adding a vital substance to your skin. This is seen when the injectable stimulates the collagen into our skin. Once the production rate increase, the patient will not require getting any more injectable.
• This treatment is not just for women but men too. Some studies suggest that many men have undergone this treatment and have seen visible results. This is because dermal fillers are the second most commonly used treatment among men.
• Another thing that makes it unique is that it uses an absolutely natural substance. This is why it is so affecting in replacing your skin's lost volume.
• The results that you achieve last for a long time, so you don't need to keep getting the treatment. However, the treatment isn't permanent, so the effect will reduce after a point.
RIGHT WAY TO CHOOSE A PROVIDER
When selecting a place to get the dermal filler, you need to keep certain things in mind. Here are some things you should remember while choosing a treatment place for your skin
• Select a location where the specialist has proper training and knowledge, as it is a medical procedure
• Choose a specialist that knows about the anatomy of facial structure to give the injections in the right place
• Ask the specialist to show you some before and after photos and proof of experience before sitting for the sessions
ACHIEVE THE SKIN OF YOUR DREAM
The best way to achieve the skin you want is by contacting Longevity Aesthetic & Laser Spa. They have the most knowledgeable and skilled professionals with years of experience in this field. Call to schedule your bookings today.
**Disclaimer: This content is neither a medical advice nor it imply a doctor-patient relationship.