Ultherapy is for the patients who look for a trustworthy and non-invasive treatment to improve collagen and the overall skin appearance. Ultherapy is an FDA approved treatment that is non-surgical for skin tightening and improving skin elasticity at the brow and the jawline area.
People who have mild skin laxity are good candidates for Ultherapy. The skin just has started losing the elasticity and firmness. It shows positive effects on the.
- Loose skin around the neck
- Sagging skin under the chin
- Chest wrinkle
- Lowered eyebrow
The results might not be as dramatic as facelift but this is a good alternative for the patients with whom the aging signs just have started to show up. Patients who do not want surgery on their face, this treatment is optimal for them.
Collagen and elastingrowth reduces but these are the two essential components to keep the skin plump, smooth and firm. With decreased growth, the skin on the face, neck and the body starts to look saggy. If this skin laxity bothers you, you can go for non-surgical skin tightening treatment to stop this process and to restore the skin in a firm, smooth and youthful condition without any downtime.
- Firms the loose skin on the neck, face and the body without any surgery or scar mark
- Gives a noticeable lifting effect
- No downtime
- Very low risk of adverse effects especially when performed by a qualified specialist
- Treatment can be done in the doctor’s office within one hour
- The result lasts for up to one hour
- Results start to show up after few weeks or months after the treatment
- Patients may need multiple treatments to get the desired result
- Treatment need to be followed up periodically for maintaining the results
- Not effective for advanced skin sagging like prominent stretched skin after weight loss or pregnancy
FACTS ON ULTHERAPY
- Ultherapy is approved by FDA for treating neck, chin, brows and chest
- This is for the patients to treat early aging signs
- Can help to postpone facelift surgery need
- Patients may feel a little discomfort when the ultrasound energy is delivered on the skin
- Side effects are very nominal like a little swelling, numbness and bruising
- Results can last up to one year with good home skin care regime followed
Connect to Longevity Aesthetics and Laser Spa for ultherapy in OK. For other fat reduction program, skin issues and toning, make a schedule with us today.
**Disclaimer: This content is neither a medical advice nor it imply a doctor-patient relationship.