Sometimes we love our ideas so much we decide to engrave them on our skin to remember them forever. But things seldom go as planned. As time passes, we mature, and the things that seemed 'cool' before make us wish for the land to engulf us. Situations like these give birth to bad tattoos.
Several people think they have to bear the weight of bad tattoos. But the reality is far from that. With the help of modern tattoo removal techniques, you can wipe your bad tattoos as if it was a bad dream. In this article, we are going to answer several questions and bust several myths regarding bad tattoos. We hope you find this article informational and helpful.
WHAT IS A BAD TATTOO?
As we mentioned earlier, tattoos generated from ideas that no longer feel good are sometimes considered bad tattoos. But generally, if a tattoo stings, leaves scars, or blowouts, they are called a bad tattoo.
WHAT PROBLEMS CAN YOU FACE FROM A BAD TATTOO?
Tattoos are basically blowout wounds with ink in it. That is why there is always a chance for these blowout wounds to cause problems. Here are some of the most common among them.
- Some colored inks, like red and yellow colored ones, can cause you to face allergic directions in your skin. Sometimes allergic reactions are also caused by the plastic particles that are in ink. These inks' most common allergic directions are red rashes, hives, and extreme itchiness.
- Sometimes when the blowout wounds in the tattoo do not heal properly, it can develop keloid scarring. You can find red bumps in the area of the scars.
- If extremely poor quality inks are used, a bad tattoo can even lead you to experience skin cancer. You can identify the chances of this disease by looking for moles and red patches.
HOW TO REMOVE A BAD TATTOO?
There are several methods that can be used to remove a bad tattoo. Let us explore a few of them.
- Laser Therapy: The first and most common tattoo removal method is laser therapy. In this method, laser rays are used to heat and break down the ink particles in the skin. This sudden heat breaks down the ink and slowly dissolves it over time. You may need more than one laser therapy session depending on the size of your tattoo.
- Dermabrasion: Another very common process of tattoo removal is dermabrasion. In this method, surgically, the outer layer of the skin is removed. Most of the time, the outer layer of the skin holds the tattoo ink.
- Chemical Peel: The basic idea of chemical peel is very similar to dermabrasion. This process also removes the tattoo from the skin by removing the outer skin layer. But instead of surgically removing it, they use chemicals that cause the skin layer to peel off from your body.
All of these methods are useful and effective. Hence, if you have been blaming yourself for a bad tattoo for a long time, they can free you from your suffering.
IS TATTOO REMOVAL SAFE?
There are some minor risks and chances of skin damage when it comes to tattoo removal. But the tattoo removal process has made rapid advances in recent years. Thanks to that, professional dermatologists significantly minimized the process's risks over time. Now with a skilled dermatologist, you can easily remove your hated tattoos without experiencing any pain.
WHERE DO I FIND SUCH SKILLED PROFESSIONALS?
You need to get in touch with tattoo removal professionals as soon as you can. And if you live in OKC, we can help you in this sector. All you have to do is call Longevity Aesthetics & Laser Spa. By following this simple step, you will find one of the best clinics for tattoo removal in OKC. And just like that, you would find the best professionals who can help you get rid of the painful mistakes of your past.
**Disclaimer: This content is neither a medical advice nor it imply a doctor-patient relationship.