According to popular belief, spider vein is not a serious disease, but it’s not true. Although it’s true that spider vein makes an impact on the looks of an individual, it does have certain symptoms. In one hand, the collapsed blood vessels become prominent especially on the legs and face. On the other hand, if left untreated, it will cause vein disease and produce certain symptoms such as pain and aches. If you are looking for the best option for spider vein treatment in OKC, Sclerotherapy is the option to look for. In Sclerotherapy, a certain solution is injected straight into the vein. The injection allows the collapsed veins to fade away and force the blood to reroute through healthier veins.
WHO CAN GET SPIDER VEINS?
Spider veins do not only affect old people, young people can get spider veins too. But spider veins are normally present in old people (over 50 years of age).
HOW SCLEROTHERAPY CAN HELP PEOPLE TREAT SPIDER VEINS?
First you need to make an appointment with your doctor and your doctor will perform Sclerotherapy in his office. It only takes 15 minutes to complete the procedure. Here is a look at how this procedure gets done:
- Patients need to lie on their back and elevate their legs ever so slightly.
- Your doctor will cleanse the treatment area with alcohol and insert the solution with the help of a needle.
- The solution will block the flow of blood and help it to reroute through healthier veins.
- Compression and massage will be applied after the middle is withdrawn.
- The skin of your legs become darkened.
- Feeling of skin sores
- Sign of small blood vessels
- In rare cases, inflammation and allergic reaction are one of the few signs.
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE?
- Pregnant women need to wait until the delivery is done. Therefore it’s not recommended for women who are pregnant.
- People with preexisting medical conditions such as heart disease are not eligible for Sclerotherapy.
- Sclerotherapy is recommended for people who have allergies. In order to minimize the development of the spider vein, you need to folly certain steps:
- Make sure you are not exposed to the sun more often.
- Do not gain excessive weight
- Exercise daily.
In this way, you will be able to minimize the development of spider veins. Apart from that, you can contact your doctor for the best spider vein treatment option in OKC.
When you are looking for Sclerotherapy, Longevity Aesthetic & Laser Spa should be your choice. At Longevity Aesthetic & Laser Spa, we have experts to help you analyze your medical condition. Contact us today to make an appointment.
**Disclaimer: This content is neither a medical advice nor it imply a doctor-patient relationship.